·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Duty belt up to '40 waists-$30 OBO
BRAND NEW Safariland 6320 for SA-XD 45 Service (right-hand, mid-ride)-$45 OBO
BRAND NEW Safariland 77 double mag pouch for SA-XD 45 Service-$25 OBO
BRAND NEW Black pants with 'highway patrol' stripe 36x32-$20 OBO
Includes radio holster, flashlight/baton ring, open-top cuff holster with hinged cuffs, and 4 keepers.

All gear other than the Safariland is in good condition, no scuffs/marks other than normal use. All are in basketweave and brass, so everything matches up nicely. Other than the 6320, everything else is made of high-quality leather.

Willing to sell altogether for $100 + S&H, OBO. Open to any trades. Thanks for looking.

This is the 6360, the 6320 does not have the rotating lock, but has an automatic internal lock.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oooh, I hadn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing that out. How does $25 shipped sound? The one I have is brand new also, with original packaging.

·
Registered
211 Posts
How bout trading the new Safariland 77 mag pouch for the xd45 mags for one box of Federal HST 9mm 147gr jhp? I am located in Daly City and can do a FTF transaction.:eek:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a good trade, and I would accept, but I don't own any 9mm pistols. :lol:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Is the holster closed at the bottom? Will it work with a 5"?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Is there a problem with it sticking out?

Do you have a Tactical to put in it and take a pic? I think I am interested but is there any reason that sticking out is bad?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is there a problem with it sticking out?

Do you have a Tactical to put in it and take a pic? I think I am interested but is there any reason that sticking out is bad?
Don't have a tactical, sorry. I just don't think it would look right. The opening is tapered off also so to fit a tactical would require cutting. Since the holster itself is a type of hard plastic (not sure what kind, check w/ Safariland), it may or may not turn out right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts