Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL HOLSTERS ARE SOLD!

I sold my XDSC, so I have 4 holsters that I don't need anymore.
1 - Crossbreed Supertuck - $50 shipped (retails new for $65.50 + shipping)
This was my most commonly used holster, so it's got a good amount of wear. It still functions flawlessly though. Consider it pre-broken in! It's an open muzzle design and will fit any length XD
2 - Don Hume H721 Open Top Belt Holster - $30 shipped (retails new for $42 +shipping)
By far the most comfortable OWB holster I've owned. It is in very good condition. The leather is nice and broken in and should mold to your body nicely. For me, this one worked best at the 4 o'clock position, but that's mostly because I have narrow hips. This one has a closed muzzle design and will only fit the subcompact XD.
3 - Galco M7X Matrix Belt Holster - $15 shipped (retails new for $22 + shipping)
This is one of Galco's polymer holsters. It has snaps on it so that you can put it on without taking off your belt. It has been used very little. Open muzzle design, so it will fit any model XD.
4 - XD Gear Paddle Holster - $15 shipped (retails new for $25 + shipping)
This is the standard XD Gear Paddle holster. It is NOT the cant-adjustable model. It will fit any model XD

If you want them all, I'll let them go for for $90 shipped.

Pics:

All holsters shown here with XD (which is NOT available, already sold)

XDSC in the Supertuck

XDSC in the Don Hume

Cash prices for everything are posted above. I am also interested in trades for any of the following things:
Glock 17 mags
Glock 19 mags
Supertuck for Glock 19
Belt-slide style Glock 19 holsters (preferably Don Hume, Galco, other leather holsters)
Blackhawk Serpa holster for Glock 19

PM or e-mail (drchil02 (at) gmail.com) if interested.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Email sent...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll take the XDGear paddle holster. PM sent requesting payment instructions.
Replied to.
All holsters are SPF.
Thanks for looking everyone!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Easy to do business with, extremely honest, would purchase from him again...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Easy to do business with, extremely honest, would purchase from him again...
Likewise for you, sir. It was a pleasure doing business with you this afternoon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts