Springfield XD Forum banner

WTS: Tucker Gun Leather "The Answer" for XD40SC - $85 shipped (GA)

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  J4Cub 
#1 · (Edited)
From the Tucker Gun Leather website:

This is the original Answer hybrid holster, made with an especially comfortable dual-layer backing with no exposed hardware. It's fast, known for exceptional comfort, tuckable and adjustable for height and cant. People love the Answer IWB.
This is a fantastic holster, and the only reason I'm selling is because I switched to a Glock 19, and bought an MTAC (which, by the way, I only bought because I couldn't afford another Answer). The Answer is significantly better made in terms of quality and durability than the MTAC, which is just an Answer clone, and is significantly more expensive new ($125 for an Answer vs. $80 for an MTAC).

If you've got an XD 40 SC, this is your chance to get an Answer at an MTAC price.

The holster is in great condition, never been wet or abused or anything. It comes with an allen wrench for the screws, and an extra belt clip.

Please read this part!

Payment MUST be in the form of a USPS Money Order only. If you send me something other than a USPS MO, I'm going to send it back to you. I insist upon a USPS MO so that I can be sure of the legitimacy of the funds, and so that you don't have to wait for a check to clear.

Feel free to IM me or email me through the site.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#4 ·
Bump.

For the record, I don't see any reason why this holster wouldn't work with a 4" gun. Here's a pic of a 4" Glock stuck as far down into the holster as it'll go. I tried it on with this gun in it, and it felt exactly the same as carrying the 3" XD in it. I suspect that you'd never know the difference with a 4" XD.

#10 ·
GaAppraiser -- thanks for the endorsement. This is indeed one of the best holsters on the market, as can be seen in the fact that there are so many clones of it now, and is second probably only to the Milt Sparks VMII.

And yes, the holster is still for sale. Consider this a ^^ bump. :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.