Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Want to sell, no trade, Taurus PT 1911 AR. Less than 500 rounds down range. Feeds FMJ and HP without failure. Comes with all original gear in the box including the grip panels. I installed Hogue grips which will stay on the pistol. I will also throw in a black Galco Fletch and Itac polymer holster, right handed, a 140 dollar value.

Asking 500 dollars for everything. The Galco is so new it still needs breaking in. Please PM me if you are interested. Face to face sale in Northern Virginia only please. I will drive as far as Richmond.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dropped the price to 500. Less than 500 rounds through the pipe and the deal includes the Galco Fletch and Itec holsters that are pictured.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man that looks nice...if you haven't sold it in a coupla months I may make a trip up to Northern Va from Portsmouth.
Sounds good. It's a good shooter but I've bought too many firearms lately and need to thin the herd. I bought this one just a few months ago and have enough rounds through to verify its reliability.

I could drive down next weekend and meet you just east of the 295/64 junction or I can contact you in a couple months like you said if it is still available.

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Understand that. I'll stay in touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts