Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a lightly used superior arms stripped lower im selling. i built my rifle on it and then decided i wanted to have a cmmg matching lower for my cmmg upper. the lower is in good condition, the rifle was only used at the range for maybe 300 shots. This lower like all of the superior arms lowers has the pre-travel adjustment screw located under the grip.
im selling it for $150 + shipping OBO
i might be interested in some trades but would prefer cash, just let me know what you have and the worst i can do is say no

ok my rules for sale are
1.first person to post ill take it in this thread gets it
2.if making an offer please write "ill take it if offer approved" that way it will save you place in line if you offer is approved and also send an email to me with you offer
3. lower must be shipped to an FFL if out of state

also this add is listed in my local paper so it might sell there also but i will post sold as soon as i can if i sell locally

thank you for looking

this add is also listed on ar15.com so which ever person on which ever site posts first gets it

here is the add over there
AR15.COM :: Forums :: Suiperior arms stripped lower

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
IS the CMMG the same lower that Rock River uses, or at least used to?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Rock Rivers say Rock River on them but they buy (or at least used to) them from someone else. I bought a few CM lowers a few years ago when there was a over run of them and they (CM) put their own name on them. They take up a lot less room than a complete rifle does and you can build one up anytime you want!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i decided to lower it to $140 OBO + shipping

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sold pending funds

1 - 6 of 6 Posts