Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an M9-A1 for sale. I'm only keeping one 9mm and it was between the Steyr and my XD 9 SC. It was a close call my I'm keeping the XD. The Steyr is an excellent pistol backed by excellent customer service. This one is in excellent condition and is 100% reliable. It comes with one 15 round mag. however, I have another one on order and will include it in the deal.
I'm asking $350 plus $15 shipping. Feel free to ask questions.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
These are one of the best feeling guns I have ever felt.

Rank up there with a BHP and 1911, maybe even better.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump. They are superior to Glocks. The story behind these exciting new pistols is a great read. They havn't put on a marketing push in America so a lot of people never heard of Steyr. They are an old Austrian gun company that is just getting into the poly pistol game. This is a great pistol.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, so somebody make an offer. :D

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I LOVE my M9-A1...why are you selling it!!!???:shock:

If I needed another, I'd be buying yours!

Someone do youself a favor and buy it!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just need the cash more than I need two 9mms right now. Anybody?

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Free bump...

Man, I just had like 1K in cash on me several hours ago. Gotta love paying bills. :evil:

Somebody grab this!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump, still available

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price is now $325 plus $15 shipping

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I have the pistol shipped to your FFL holder and you go pick it up, just like any other internet gun sale.

I don't really care what other places are selling THEIR pistols for. This is MY thread, MY sale and MY pistol. If you want to let every one know the price of a Steyr at other locations on the internet, please start your own thread. I paid more than that for this one and what I am asking for it is a decison based on what I have invested in it.

You can look at any firearm that anyone has for sale on any forum and find a better deal somewhere else on the internet.

So why choose to make your first post a crap on my thread?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Good pistol ;) I would have taken it because I was looking for a 9mm. Instead, I got the M40 A1. Your price is really good too (I paid a little more for mine) I shouldve checked here first. :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bumpus, Make offers!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts