Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Comes with all the standard XD gear and case.

Has Trijicon nitesites
Comes with a 10, 16, and 20 round mag.
Never Been Holstered.
Bought new May 08

Looking for $420 ftf.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Where in Minnesota?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looking for any trades? Check out my XD9 service and check out my sig...thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looking for any trades? Check out my XD9 service and check out my sig...thanks
Trades are possible.

How old is the gun? Is the slide stainless or is a refinished from black?
Do u have an estimate how many rounds have been put through it?

I also may trade for a cz P01 if anyone has one.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Damn tempting. I'm in Champlin, but I just bought a Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact :-( Still... great price!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Trades are possible.

How old is the gun? Is the slide stainless or is a refinished from black?
Do u have an estimate how many rounds have been put through it?

I also may trade for a cz P01 if anyone has one.
Bought the gun new. I am the original owner and take really good care of my guns. I believe I bought it in 05, and have probably put 1000 rounds + through it. Most of the rounds were put through her when she was new. Since then, I have moved a couple of times, and have not been very close to a range to go and shoot. I have only shot it twice this year, and have yet to experience a FTE or FTF in this pistol.

The refinish is a Titanium Duracoat professionally done by Oakridge Custom. The owner is the one who completed this project for me. His name is Gary Hadley, and he did a great job. This is the 2nd pistol he has refinished for me. He refinished all of the metal parts in the pistol like the trigger, pins, safety, etc. You can tell by the first pic in my sig.

In all honest, I would like to keep this pistol since I have put a good $400 plus into it with the refinishing and the night sights, but I really need something more concealable for carry in my business. Anyway, please let me know if you're interested in the trade!

IM me if you have any other questions!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm interested, but it would be a couple of weeks. I'll just have to check back on here and see if you still have it. Thanks for the post, sorry I can't give you a straight answer :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts