Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no see folks, life has been busy to say the least. I've got some good news and some bad news (well depending on how you look at it).

I'm getting married! But I need some $$ for the wedding expenses, so I'm selling my Garand. It was purchased back in 2007 from the CMP and other than maybe shooting 50 rounds through it it's been a safe queen.

The gun is all original except I cleaned the stock and gun of cosmoline and applied boiled linseed oil to the stock.

It's a Springfield Armory marked 5.84 million serial number range (estimates put date of manufacture at 1955 range).

I also have a full spam can case and an opened case of .30-06 ammo that I can sell at an additional cost.
garand042.JPG
garand-2018.JPG
garand019(1).JPG

I'd prefer FTF transactions because of time and shipping costs, but would consider shipping to a FFL with USPS Money Order. We can meet for a private transaction (with valid PA LTCF or current military or police ID) or transfer at a dealer.

I'll accept CASH, USPS Money order, but no PayPal. Here's some photos. I'll try to take some more this weekend if it's not raining.

$800 for the rifle and I'll get back to you about the ammunition. I don't want to sell the ammunition if I don't sell the rifle.

PM me for a faster response.

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Nice rifle

Is that shiny thing on sling included? ;)

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I regretfully sold the 1911 a few years ago.

BTT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
BTT before I cross post it on ARFcom.

If you're interested message me because I'm not sure how long it'll last on AR15.com

Edit: added bad photo of cartouche.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rifle and Ammo Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts