Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It pains me to do this, but I am thinning the herd out a little to make room for some new additions and I am parting with everything that hasn't been shot regularly in the last few years.

One of those items is a Sig Sauer P226, in the less common 357sig caliber. Serial No. U613xxx, with approx. 800 rounds fired...I am the original owner. Sights are post-dot factory. Gun is in good condition with some holster wear on slide and external surface of the barrel/hood. Internally, and functionally, the pistol is 100%, but the slide finish is conservatively 90% with the frame at 95%+. 3 factory 10-round mags, one factory LEO-marked 12 round mag (if legal in your state), two spare mag springs included. I have installed a factory short-trigger, but the original factory standard trigger will be included (in the Sigarms bag shown below). Hogue grips installed with stainless hex-head grip screws. Factory P226 original grips also included. Also a Bianchi Model 7, Shadow II, suede-lined holster and a Bianchi 2-mag carrier for a complete package deal. Also included is a set of RCBS dies, 2-die set with the correct #27 shellholder. If I can find it all (recent move) I will also include as much brass as I have for this pistol (maybe 200 or so rounds).

I would like to sell this as a complete package to some lucky person, but I will part it out if no interest in the package develops.

Reduced to $675 shipped to your FFL (or I can cut a little better deal for a FTF transaction in North Central West Virginia). If shipped, your FFL must be willing to accept shipment from an individual, or there will be an additional fee if my FFL has to ship it for me. USPS Money Order, Certified Bank Check only. NO CC or PayPal.

If you have any questions, or if you need any other pics of the pistol and accessories, please post or e-mail me.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTT...

Forgot to add into the original post..."or best offer." Also, since I am fairly new to this forum...I can provide plenty of feedback references for GunBroker, eBay, AR15.com, etc. Thanks for looking...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BTT...Price dropped from $775 to $725 shipped.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
B T T...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTT...Price dropped from $725 to $700 shipped.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
this is a great deal.. i'm curious, can you buy a .40S&W barrel and pop it in? is so someone should snag this.. if i wasnt saving for a Remington 700 sps tactical, i'd be all over this if i can shoot .40 out of it:)

cheers

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks BoomerBSG,

You can drop a .40 S&W barrel directly into this pistol using the same recoil spring and everything. Sig offers them from the factory as a conversion barrel, as well as several good barrel makers like Bar-Sto and Jarvis.

See here for the conversion barrel:
Sig P226 Conversion Barrel - .40 S&W - Top Gun Supply

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
B T T

Come on...somebody must be in need of a nice Sig. I am open to reasonable offers for the entire package or individual items you may be interested in. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
B T T ... anybody?

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Two questions, I see ammo, does any of that come with it? And do you have the reloading equipment for .357 sig?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey yocan,

The ammo that is pictured with the pistol is not included with the pistol. Those happen to be 11 rounds that I had sitting in a box that I set with the package when I took the photo for representative purposes. Those are the only 11 rounds that I have of .357sig ammo and I am not going to bother with the hassles of shipping 11 rounds. I am sure you can understand why!! ;)

As for the reloading equipment...as stated in the original post, the package includes a set of RCBS dies (2-die set), and the #27 shellholder that is for the .357sig. I have been unable to find the brass that I mentioned in the post, so I don't think that any brass will be included unless I find it prior to the sale of the pistol. I don't have any pics of the dies/shellholder, but if necessary, I can take and post one. The dies are LNIB in the green, RCBS plastic box with the shellholder in the same like-new condition. I only loaded about 100 or so rounds with these dies.

Let me know if you have any further questions or if you need me to take a post a pic of the dies/shellholder.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Not to threadjack, but where are you?? I'm from Clarksburg. I will admit I've got some interest in your sig, but I'm working on building up an AR at the moment...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not to threadjack, but where are you?? I'm from Clarksburg. I will admit I've got some interest in your sig, but I'm working on building up an AR at the moment...

Answered through PM.

BUMP...

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Any trade interests ?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any trade interests ?
I'd prefer an outright sale, but if you have some things that you might be interested in trading...I'd at least consider it.

The only things I have really had on my mind recently are: 1) a CAR-15 in a pistol caliber (9mm or .45acp); and 2) an ANVS 8x4mm WM scope and a KV-04 mount for a new AK project I have in the works. As I said...I'll at least consider other items if you had some in mind.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
B T T

I found a bag with about 200 rounds of once-fired brass that will be included with the pistol in any package deal.

I'm open to any other interesting trade offers...

I can't do much if any better on the price for this package as it: 1) would cost a lot more than this to put this whole package together; and 2) is going to cost a small fortune to ship all this, but I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking, all...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
B T T with price reduced to $675 shipped...If it doesn't sell at this price, it is going back in the safe.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
B
t
t

1 - 18 of 18 Posts