Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my SA XD9 with your choice of either the xd paddle holster or a Blackhawk paddle/belt holster. This gun also comes with the case and 1 16rd. and 1 15rd. mag. Manual & warranty card. I travel most of Louisiana so I can do a FTF for most of LA. But I will also ship.

Price lowered to $400 FTF or $440 shipped

·
Registered
815 Posts
Do u ever make ur way over around the texas border? im from beaumont and can make it to La. in about 45 minutes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can, I go to Kender & DeQuency quite a bit. Maybe we could meed around there.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Could work. im working on saving some money right now but i dont have it yet! i guess ill just wait and see if u sell it or not by the time i get the money!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, just let me know when you are ready to buy. I guess it's still available till he lets me know

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, Do you still have the gun? I come to Sulphur once a week. Let me know if you have it, I would like to see it in person.
Thanks
Eddy

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Check you gun laws. I'm not sure you can go to another state and legally buy a gun there then take it back to your home state. I believe you have to be a resident of the state to purchase a gun there. I'm not sure so please check first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts