Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used in very nice condition(Very close to like new) no box . Comes with one Magazine and Simmons Scope. $550.00 (OBO) FTF in Central Ky.

The only flaw I can find is the small knot is the stock in the picture below and visible in a couple of others as well. This appears to be a from the factory defect

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Wish I was in the market for another 22. Love to have a 10/22 to mod. and tweak. Free bump

·
Registered
146 Posts
Interested. Awaiting pics.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spf

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have had 4 or 5 PMs asking me if this is still available... For those who do not know... Spf = Sold Pending Funds.

I might should have posted Sold back in December but figured SPF would suffice since I never reoffered it back up for sale. It went to its new home and its new owner has been treating it with loving care for over 6 months, so please no more PMs asking if it is still available :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Until the OP (that's original poster for those not in the know :rolleyes:) posts a simple four letter word that starts with "S" and ends with "OLD", said item is still "assumed" to be available for sale. SPF is find and dandy AS LONG AS THE OP FOLLOWS THROUGH with that oh so easy to add, tiny four letter word when said funds arrive and item is no longer available:

"SOLD"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts