Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is what I have for sale.

USPS MO or Paypal + 3%

Lee Beam Scale - This is brand new in box (never used) but this is missing the weighing pan - I called Lee for a replacement but they do not sell scale parts - they have a lifetime warranty and want you to send the scale to Lee and they will inspect/calibrate and replace any missing parts (pan included) for free. $15.00 shipped

Lee 44Mag/44 Special 3 Die set, with scooper, and shell holder, $18.00 shipped (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

Lee 38/357 Mag 2 Die set with scooper $18.00 shipped (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

Use but in good shape Franklin Arsenal electronic scale. This takes 2 CR2032 battery's woks good - $25.00 shipped (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I might take those .38/.357 dies off you.....let me think on it. I had plans to reload 9mm as well but that plan got set aside so long i lost interest.

Bump for some great deals

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Those are not the "powder-thru" dies are they? I would have to pre-powder before loading correct? With something like the powder drop you have listed.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The Dies are sold pending funds.

But to answer your questions the .44mag 3 die set have a powder through/expending die. The .38 only have a sizing/de-caper die and the height and crimp die.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts