Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Baby Eagle 9mm compact model with (2) 15 round magazines. The pistol has fired exactly 305 rounds and is in like-new condition. Comes with warranty card, plastic case, 2 bore brushes, test casing, instructions, & mag research sticker.

Pistol features are:
Sa/Da action, decocker safety, stainless steel barrel with hexagonal grooves, & 3-dot sights.

Price is $400.00 shipped to lower 48 to your chosen FFL. Make sure your FFL will take pistols from non-FFL holder(me!) if not, please add an additional $25 to cover FFL fees incurred on my end. I will take USPS money orders, and paypal(add 3.5% to cover the paypal fees).

·
Registered
266 Posts
Very nice piece. I shot a baby eagle that my friend owned. Very accurate and great feel. If I was in the market for a 9mm, I would be all over this deal.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Very nice piece. I shot a baby eagle that my friend owned. Very accurate and great feel. If I was in the market for a 9mm, I would be all over this deal.
+1 i'm not too keen on polymer frame guns much anymore.. but this is one sweet tack driving gun. i have the Baby Eagle .45 in my safe right now. its a tack driver too with its all steel frame.

if you cant find one of these in your area this is a good price.

cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts