Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I can do a local FTF sale to save shipping, let me know if you are in the local Denver area.
----------------
First up, I have a P250 set to sell, this is only available as a set, all 3 frames (subcompact, compact and full).

I'd like to get SOLD for the P250 set for all 3 frames and 6 mags (plus shipping which is expensive but I'm looking for a cheaper FFL).

---------------------
Next up, I have a Marlin Camp 9 (Model 9), 9mm Carbine.

I'd like to get SPF for the Marlin Camp 9 Carbine will all accessories listed

-----------------------
If anyone is interested, you can respond here or email me directly at james DOT denver AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks,
James in Denver

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Marlin Camp 9 is SPF.

Bump for the P250 set.

Any interest in breaking up the set? Extra mags or upgraded frame/slide for your P250?

James in Denver

·
Registered
895 Posts
james in denver said:
Hey everyone,

I can do a local FTF sale to save shipping, let me know if you are in the local Denver area.
----------------
First up, I have a P250 set to sell, this is only available as a set, all 3 frames (subcompact, compact and full). I won't separate the frames or the mags. I bought this as a 2-Sum (subcompact & full) from the SigForum classifieds and I subsequently bought the compact frame. The SC and C are the "small grip size" and Full is the medium.

Each frame is the new version (with the tab on the mags) and each frame has 2 MAGS total, including the subcompact. (I have a few more subcompact mags if the new owner wants them, if not, they will be sold after the set sells). Also, each frame has night nights.

The subcompact has been shot the most. Previous owner indicated about 500 rounds and that looks about right. I put exactly 70 rounds thru it myself. I have NOT shot the other 2 frames but the Fullsize looks like it has a minimun number of rounds thru it. The compact frame I bought used, but with a low round count (approx 300 via previous owner).

I'd like to get $750 for the P250 set for all 3 frames and 6 mags (plus shipping which is expensive but I'm looking for a cheaper FFL).

---------------------
Next up, I have a Marlin Camp 9 (Model 9), 9mm Carbine.

I'd like to get SPF for the Marlin Camp 9 Carbine will all accessories listed

-----------------------
If anyone is interested, you can respond here or email me directly at james DOT denver AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks,
James in Denver
Great deal on the sigs, wish I could get my xd sold so I can cut a deal with you.
Bump for you!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts