Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit- this is for a A2 upper, not the A4

up for sale is complete brand new RRA A4 upper for the ar15.

Mid-Length A4 Upper Half
Options: Mid-Length Handguard, Black,Chrome Lined 1:9 twist,A2 Flash Hider,A2 Front Sight,With Standard Latch
ill also throw in an extra pair of midlength handguards with heat shields free

like i said it is brand new and has never been attached to a lower.
i am asking only $450!! I will pay shipping.

or i am intersted in a trade for a new or newish, 9mm complete upper

·
Registered
454 Posts
Do you have any pics you can post or a link to RRA that shows which model it is? Is it a flat top? does it have a removable carry handle?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright, i am now just looking to get rid of this complete upper.

$410.00 and ill pay shipping.

as i said it is new and has never been fired let alone attached to a lower.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great price - bump
your telling me! id like to raise the price up but i need it gone. im going to england to visit my grandmother and to pretty much sightsee and get hammered with some british folk. . .and i need money to fund it so its up for grabs at $410

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTT. . . .

$410 is the price, But for $435 ill ship next day priority to get it to you even sooner!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
GREAT WAY TO GET INTO THE AR camp.

Best of luck
Ron

·
Registered
104 Posts
Look I understand it's new and really you shouldn't need to post up pic's of the actual upper - However, after being in this business for awhile I have come to realize that pictures need to be posted in order for a quicker sale ...

For some reason (Must be a childhood thing) we all like to look at pictures and quite a few people want to see first hand what their buying so try the pictures that should help immensely- just trying to help ;)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Is this still up for sale?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
yes it is still for sale, im currently at work and ive noticed that i do have quite a few emails regarding the upper and ill try to get to them tonight hopefully around 830ish pm eastern time.

yes this upper does include the bolt group and charging handle.

i wanted to post a picture of it, but i dont have a digital camera and i camera phone wouldnt do it justice because the quality really sucks. i posted a link to the site which has pictures and as i said before it is brand new.

i dont need to ship it to a FFL, i can and will ship it right to your doorstep.

just a reminder to you all, i did mispost the item and i did correct it, i had it originally posted as an A4, my mistake, it IS an A2. It is not a flat-top.

Edit- in a previous post i said for $435 (i think) ill ship it out next day, well for no extra charge ill ship it next day

thanks in advance and if you have anymore questions shoot me an email since i can more easily check it through the day instead of on the site, which i am only on during the nights

·
Registered
753 Posts
sonofagun :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts