Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale today are 49 rounds of 45 GAP ( did have 50 but lost one), two black 30 rd AR magazines, 1 30 rd thermold magazine that converts into a 40 rd mag, and a pair of Radians Electronic earmuffs. I am open to any price so offer, I have no need for these items anymore. If you want to trade I will trade for any AR stuff that you may have around such as grips, or extra C-Products magazines. If you do order from me I will ship promptly and give you a tracking or confirmation number.

EARMUFFS SOLD TO ONECOOLPILOT!! come one people I have more I want to get rid of here!!!

Please keep in mind that is you want to purchase the 45 GAP I will want some sort of ID, and if purchased the GAP round will not fit into the standard 45 Auto so do not try there is a comparison picture on top with ACP on the left and GAP on right. And also a side note if you live in CA, MA, NY, NJ, or HI. So if you live there please do not attempt to buy them.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I can't tell from the pics if they are low profile or not...DO you have any issues shooting a rifle with them? I'm looking for something low profile because with regular muffs, it is difficult to shoot my AR..

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
how much for the earmuffs and the 2 mags?

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts