Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

i am selling a BRAND NEW pair of the "Oakley Global Gascan" sunglasses, with the warm grey lens. these will come to you in their original box, with the matching soft case and the paperwork as they came from Oakley. these were purchased as a gift and never worn.

price = $SOLD$

i will accept US postal money order or PayPal payment (3.5% PayPal processing fee).

these are ready to be shipped out to you today.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
awesome Christmas Stocking Stuffer.

still available - great CHRISTMAS GIFT for sure!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get these with those Christmas gift dollars.

still available!

·
Registered
20 Posts
not trying to screw over your item for sale but, I just bought a pair of gascans and yes they had global gascans for $99 dollars in the mall here in Melbourne, Florida.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
***THIS MESSAGE WAS INITIALLY SENT AS A PRIVATE MESSAGE BUT "18JMS" HAS NOT REMOVED HIS POST FROM THIS THREAD.

not trying to screw over your item for sale but, I just bought a pair of gascans and yes they had global gascans for $99 dollars in the mall here in Melbourne, Florida.
thanks for stopping by, but i've never seen this model of GLOBAL Gascan's in any Oakley store, and if they were, they are definitely more than $99. these are a limited version with a cap quanitity made. if you saw them for $99 locally, and you like them, you ought to go and buy a few pair. that is my take on your post on my thread.

in addition, your comment on my thread is considered "thread crapping" and against the forum rules. not to mention, it is really a bit inappropriate above and beyond the forum rules. there is a delete post option should you elect to remove your comment. the "private message" is the proper means to communicate any concerns or observations.

your responsible action to your post would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Fricken thread crappers!:mad:

You always know it is going to be good when they start out with...

"not trying to screw over your item for sale but..............."

If that is not your intent...DON'T POST ON HIS THREAD! Pretty fricken simple to understand, or at least you would think so. I guess common sense doesn't exist anymore!

Semper Fi Brother!!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still available at $125 SHIPPED and ready to be shipped out to you today!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts