Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a NEW In Box Beretta PX4 Storm Type F (40S&W)

It has never been fired as it says NIB, handled very little and comes with Box, plastic case, Beretta cleaning kit, 2-14rd mags, and the three back straps (L,M,S).

I am asking 525.00 OBO

looking for a FTF sale. we can talk about shipping and FFL transfer if you are unable for a FTF

link to pics:

Thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
No luck with the link. :-D

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i would love to purchase this, can you give me more info on how much it was used, what type of ammo was used, how many times it was field stripped and cleaned.. and you can contact me so we can talk money. i need this asap for an upcoming police academy. w u n b a d g q @ g m a i l . c o m my name is derek.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I have a NEW In Box Beretta PX4 Storm Type F (40S&W)

It has never been fired as it says NIB, handled very little and comes with Box, plastic case, Beretta cleaning kit, 2-14rd mags, and the three back straps (L,M,S).
i would love to purchase this, can you give me more info on how much it was used, what type of ammo was used, how many times it was field stripped and cleaned.. and you can contact me so we can talk money. i need this asap for an upcoming police academy. w u n b a d g q @ g m a i l . c o m my name is derek.
I think that answers your question, no?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not interested in any other pistols right now, but a Bushmaster AR would be what im looking for,

PX4 still up for sale

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
i would love to purchase this, can you give me more info on how much it was used, what type of ammo was used, how many times it was field stripped and cleaned.. And you can contact me so we can talk money. I need this asap for an upcoming police academy. W u n b a d g q @ g m a i l . C o m my name is derek.

read dammit.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
How about a nice Mauser and (1) NEW DPMS stripped lower in trade?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes I can read, Dbarrio is not responding back, and I am set on a bushmaster I think LOL. NFS you do have alot of interesting things up I have been watching you, thanks for the offer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts