Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 5-6,000 once fired 223 brass that I want to sell. It is a mixed (LC, FEDERAL, PMC) assortment. $80.00 per 1,000ct. brass (14 pounds) shipped.

·
Registered
62 Posts
What I think Stewie was trying to say is that he bought 15 pounds of .223 brass shipped for $63 shipped.

·
Registered
566 Posts
your brass you shot???I don't need brass that went through a saw.
pete

·
Registered
79 Posts
your brass you shot???I don't need brass that went through a saw.
pete
I just looked up the difference between SAW brass and regular brass. I didn't know anything about it so thanks for the tip/heads up. Looks like it gets a bit more beat up.

I am getting a bunch of 223 brass(probably 1K-2K) from a guy for FREE. :) He told me it was from his machine gun class/training. So, i guess it could be SAW stuff. I'll have to wait and see. :) Hopefully there is enough usable in there.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
You can also check with Georgia Arms. They have a banner on their site saying they're buying .223 brass.

·
Registered
146 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
566 Posts
I just looked up the difference between SAW brass and regular brass. I didn't know anything about it so thanks for the tip/heads up. Looks like it gets a bit more beat up.

I am getting a bunch of 223 brass(probably 1K-2K) from a guy for FREE. :) He told me it was from his machine gun class/training. So, i guess it could be SAW stuff. I'll have to wait and see. :) Hopefully there is enough usable in there.
I could have had the brass I wanted when I worked on mini-guns for free.the problem was sloppy chambers and way out of spec brass for reloading...ditto on the M-60.I am sure the SAW is the same:(.
pete

·
Registered
79 Posts
the problem was sloppy chambers and way out of spec brass for reloading
From what I have read, SAW brass may be deformed as well as the rim getting a bit dinged up. But, other than the rims being too far gone and the brass being possibly crushed, wouldn't full length sizing fix them?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts