Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A Great Gift for that Special Lady

***JUST REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE***

These Ladies Oakley Sunglasses are practically new, and barely even worn.

You will get them in their Original box, a beautiful white Hard carrying case, and a clean white micro-fiber sleeve/pouch!!

The frames are polished gold, and the lens are Brown Gradient.

REDUCED PRICE: Only $100 (The New Retail is $180) - At this price, these will not last long. Located in the Orlando area.

NOTE: These are a "Rare" find as Oakley is not making them any longer. These are classy and a must for the Sunglass enthusiast.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Buy these awesome sunglasses today and we can ship them out today.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still available.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
***IF INTERESTED*** I will be coming to Tallahassee and will be available on Saturday, 12/10/11 during the day.
Hey I live in/next to Tally. What ya doing up here? Got anywhere to eat lunch? If not, might meet up with ya and have a bite?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey I live in/next to Tally. What ya doing up here? Got anywhere to eat lunch? If not, might meet up with ya and have a bite?
Visiting my parents. While in town, I have a few items I am looking to sell before Christmas, so letting anyone who may have an interest in my postings know I will be in the northern part of the state for the day. :)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great sunglasses at a great price.

STILL AVAILABLE!!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone out there have a special lady that would love to be sporting some Oakley's!?! These are AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These awesome sunglasses are still available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts