Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my like new Kel Tec P32. It has 7 rounds through it (one mag) and is a little over a month old. I bought it for my wife, but it has not moved from my bedroom since I brought it home. It makes for a great BUG as it disappears in the pockets or purse. I paid $250 for it brand new at my local gun shop. I would love to find someone locally (Greensboro/Triad area) but am willing to ship it as well. I am asking $185 FTF or $200 shipped to your FFL. The pistol comes with everything that was originally included (the case, one magazine, and a small pocket holster that I bought for it). The only trade that I am looking for is a Ruger 10/22 rifle. I will add some pictures tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Sorry....wish you luck....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I might take it off your hands. I live in the triad area. I couldn't buy it till the 22nd as I'm picking up a new RRA Ent/Tact next week.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
If it were a bit cheaper I might take it...but I have found a PF9 at the local gun shop for $189...mint condition....

Sorry....wish you luck....
Come on man..........

XDTalk Forums - Your HS2000/SA-XD Information Source! - Forum Rules

DO NOT Thread Crap: Do not go to a seller's thread and say that the items price is too high. The price is up to the seller, and should a buyer be willing to pay the suggested figure - that is their business. If the buyer is educated - they will research the items VALUE and pay accordingly. If you feel the need to educate the seller by suggesting a lower price, do so via private message.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on man..........

XDTalk Forums - Your HS2000/SA-XD Information Source! - Forum Rules

DO NOT Thread Crap: Do not go to a seller's thread and say that the items price is too high. The price is up to the seller, and should a buyer be willing to pay the suggested figure - that is their business. If the buyer is educated - they will research the items VALUE and pay accordingly. If you feel the need to educate the seller by suggesting a lower price, do so via private message.
Thanks lowlife!

*SOLD*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts