Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lnib-r.jpg lnib-l.jpg lnib-t.jpg lnib-m.jpg lnib-k.jpg

Recently I put up for sale three OD Green Gen3 Glock 9mm pistols. All manufactured in Austria in 2008:

1) The NIB Unfired G26 subcompact SOLD to a buyer in CALIFORNIA for $700 plus $50 delivery.

2) The NIB Unfired G19 compact SOLD to a buyer in MISSISSIPPI for $700 plus $50 delivery.

3) Only this LNIB G19 compact remains, for $660 plus $50 delivery. LNIB = Like New In Box. Only 40 test rounds fired back in 2008. See details below.*

RARE: This Like-new 9mm PISTOL is CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT. For some bizarre reason, California has banned the purchase of USA-made Glock pistols, but they DO allow earlier Austrian-made Glocks to be transferred into the state. This Gen3 G19 was manufactured in 2008 in AUSTRIA so it’s fully CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT. Of course the two accompanying 15rnd magazines aren’t, and will have to be removed before shipping to CA (sorry).

RARE:
This slide has the early TENIFER FINISH, no longer available on current production Glock pistols.
The Tenifer is far more durable than the current-production dark gray finish. Tenifer is described as being harder, more shiny and more black – similar to a Teflon coating. Apparently EPA won’t allow Glock to use the earlier Tenifer coating here in the USA (duh). Just like they say about land, "They aren’t makin’ anymore, so get it while you can."

RARE:
OD Green frame on a 2008 Glock pistol. Olive Drab Green was difficult to find in 2008. I had to special order all three of my OD Glocks back then.

RARE:
It's LIKE NEW! You can’t tell this pistol’s been fired.
Well actually there’s a tiny glint of steel on the front edge of the barrel block (see 3rd photo) but hell, just operating the slide manually can cause that… You won’t find another 2008 Gen3 in this condition, and especially not with the OD frame.

SN:
LCL1xx

Date of manufacture:

Country of manufacture:
Austria

*40rnds test fired, the details:
When I bought this pistol in 2008 I took it to the range and loaded 5 rounds of 115gr factory jacketed ball into each of the two magazines - then shot each mag dry. No failures. Next I loaded both magazines fully with 15 rounds and shot each one dry. No failures. Took the pistol home, cleaned it meticulously and stored it in a climate controlled safe for the next eight “Obama years.”

Included:
Pistol, case, two 15rnd magazines, bore brush, standard sealed paperwork including original warranty card, two spent test casings, padlock.

PRICE: $660 plus delivery
(and my FFL ships to yours for HALF what the UPS/FedEx pirates charge)
I reduced this price $40 below my NIB OD G19 and G26 (I figure $1 off for each of 40 test rounds).
At that rate, any Glock you currently own would be WORTHLESS after just 600 rounds! :mrgreen: So reducing the price by $1 per round fired amounts to a serious discount.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can't get this extremely durable 2008 Tenifer slide finish on any new G19.
And you can't find a used Gen3 G19 in like-new condition, only 40rnds fired.
And you sure won't find a like-new Gen3 G19 with an OD Green frame.

So is it worth $100 more than a run-of-the-mill, American-made black Gen4 G19?

Hell yes, especially if you live in CALIFORNIA (and God help you :mrgreen:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rare pistol at a good price.
2008 Austrian Gen3, G19, ODgreen, LNIB only 40rnds fired.
And my FFL ships to yours for HALF what UPS and FedEx charge.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2008 Austrian Gen3, G19, OD Green, LNIB only 40rnds fired.

·
Premium Member
127,279 Posts
Personally, not interested, but hang in there. Your buyer will show up eventually. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2008 Austrian Gen3, G19, OD Green, LNIB only 40rnds fired.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rare G19 pistol at a good price.
OD Green 2008 Austrian Gen3, LNIB only 40rnds fired.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED
Rare G19 pistol OD Green 2008 Austrian Gen3, LNIB only 40rnds fired.
PRICE: $650

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CALIFORNIA-COMPLIANT GLOCK 19
Californians cannot have their FFL receive the transfer of any USA-made Glock, and ALL current-production Glocks being sold in the USA are made in the USA. Problem.

This OD Green G19 is absolutely like-new, so you can still buy a "new" Glock in California! I sold my NIB G26 to a Los Angeles resident back around Christmas. No problems whatsoever.

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
2008 Austrian manufacture
Gen3
LNIB, only 40 test rounds fired

PRICE: $660
and my FFL ships to yours for HALF what the UPS and FedEx pirates charge.

( disregard last week's price reduction )

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your California FFL cannot receive transfer of any USA-made Glock. And ALL current-production Glocks being sold in the USA are made in the USA. Problem.

This OD Green G19 is absolutely like-new, so you can still buy a "new" Glock in California! I sold my NIB G26 to a Los Angeles resident back around Christmas. No problems whatsoever.

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
Gen3

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your California FFL cannot accept the transfer of any USA-made Glock. And ALL current-production Glocks being sold in the USA are made in the USA.

Problem.

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
Gen3

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your California FFL cannot receive transfer of any USA-made Glock. And ALL current-production Glocks being sold in the USA are made in the USA.

Problem.

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
Gen3

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED: I'LL SPLIT THE COST OF DELIVERY WITH YOU. YOU'LL PAY ABOUT $25.

Your California FFL cannot receive transfer of any USA-made Glock. And ALL current-production Glocks being sold in the USA are made in the USA. Problem.

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
Gen3

I'LL SPLIT THE COST OF DELIVERY WITH YOU. YOU'LL PAY ABOUT $25.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
Gen3

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Your California FFL cannot accept the transfer of any USA-made Glock. And ALL current-production Glocks being sold in the USA are made in the USA.

Problem.

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
Gen3

This proves how overly stupid the government and their red tape can be, especially in CA's case. Nice OD pistol. Good luck.

·
21,876 Posts
Have you posted this on a California gun blog?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This proves how overly stupid the government and their red tape can be, especially in CA's case. Nice OD pistol. Good luck.
Yeah, but it's not a matter of "stupid." It's a matter of DEVIOUS INTENT.

That California legislature is, for the most part, made up of hard-line Leftists who do whatever they can to restrict the liberties of Americans. On the other hand, they bend over backwards to accommodate illegal aliens...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have you posted this on a California gun blog?
Yknow...that's an EXCELLENT idea! :mrgreen: I don't know why I haven't thought to do that...(duh)
Probably because I don't live in California...I'll look into it.

I much appreciate the suggestion.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Your California FFL cannot receive transfer of any USA-made Glock. And ALL current-production Glocks being sold in the USA are made in the USA.

Problem.

RARE G19 PISTOL

OD Green
Original/authentic Gen3

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glock G19 OD Green Gen3. Like New In Box. Just 40 test rounds fired at time of purchase. 2008 Austrian Mfr and CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT.

Ships to you FFL for just $25

1 - 20 of 25 Posts