Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few I'd like to move, depending on what is offered.

First:

I have an NIB Waved Emerson CQC-8 Satin PE. This thing is still wrapped in plastic and also has the warranty card. Date on the blade is 2005, which means it DOES have the titanium locking liner. I can post a photo, but it looks just like any other brand new CQC-8.

I'm asking 150$

Second:

This is a 1/1 Busse Custom Shop Special Forces Natural Outlaw variant with a swayback, a bowie clip, Ironwood Burl slabs, and mosaic pins. Beautiful piece...and at one time was my grail, but now I'm looking to really only keep users, so my loss is your gain.Sold!

Third:

(thanks George)

This is a minty-fresh original Busse Sabre-Ground SFNO in BBDC with standard black canvas slabs. I was looking at using this one, but it seems I have something else coming my way which may be better.

Finally:

The Busse Badger Attack Tactical LE (#39) here in this photo (middle) has never been used, but does have some kydex rubs from when it was sent to Rob Hummelbaugh at Survival Sheath Systems for a custom fitted sheath. VERY nice carry setup and great knife. This was actually my first Busse ever.

I am asking:

900$ OBO on the 1/1 SFNO variant Gone!
700$ on the original Sabre SFNO
450$ on the BATACLE with sheath

All of these knives are already well below my cost. I may be willing to deal, but please don't try to bleed me.

Shipping/insurance is on me. PP fees are on buyer.

International sales will be determined by potential purchaser's reputation here on the board. Shipping/insurance will be on the buyer. I will be forthright on all customs forms.

I reserve the right to deny a sale for any reason without explanation.

If you say you will take a knife, you are proffering that you are of legal age to own said knife, and that it is legal to own in your state/county/country of residence.

If you need to contact me regarding questions or a trade offer, please do so at JCres621 @ gmail . com, or PM me here.

Thanks,

Jason

IF you need references, please ask. I have plenty.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up for another look

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back up again.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some great knives still here.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All these gun people and no knife people? Sabre SFNO is on hold. Price on Emerson down to $145.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump again!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price drop on the Emerson to $145

Sabre SFNO is off hold.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Custom SFNO variant, and Original Sabre SFNO gone. BATACLE and CQC-8 still here.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All Gone except for BATACLE. Bump to the top!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump for a beautiful Busse blade with a sheath and ready to put to work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts