Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS: CZ-75B SA 9mm Custom (KY)
I have for sale a CZ-75B SA 9mm that has had an action job, magwell bevel, and sight install by Miossi Gun Works. Documentation by Miossi will be included with the pistol.

Pistol has rubber grips, competition hammer, Miossi hard sear, steel trigger w/ overtravel screw, and Meprolight night sights. It has the standard black polycoat finish.

Description of pistol:
It has a 2001 build date but I bought it unfired in 2004. I have updated the extractor, slide stop, and slide stop spring with the newer parts. I have shot this in several IDPA tournaments and it does show normal wear. It functions and shoots great. It could possibly use a slide peen job to increase tightness but works just fine as is.

Two 16rd mags are included. Price is $450 shipped to your FFL. I am not interested in any trades since recent hand surgery will probably keep me from shooting for some time.

PM if interested.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...D/dcp_2505.jpg

**SOLD**

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
Free bump for an awesome pistol. I had Angus Hobdel build me a blaster on the CZ-75SA frame it is an awesome gun. Someone looking for a good and reliable gun should pick this gun up.

OS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts