Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ruger LCP w/ polished barrel, parkerized slide and hi-vis painted sights (green front, yellow rear). Comes with ankle holster, pocket holster, IWB holster, Fobus paddle holster, Fobus paddle two mag holster, three Ruger magazines with extended finger plates, original paper work/factory spent casing, Ruger pistol pouch and Ruger handgun lock. Less than 300 rounds fired. I bought my wife a .22 and want to recoup the cost. 300 firm is a GREAT DEAL with all the extras and gunsmithing. PM or respond!

Pistol Located in Birmingham AL but will ship for free to your local FFL/Gun Store

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ruger LCP w/ polished barrel, parkerized slide and hi-vis painted sights (green front, yellow rear). Comes with ankle holster, pocket holster, IWB holster, Fobus paddle holster, Fobus paddle two mag holster, three Ruger magazines with extended finger plates, original paper work/factory spent casing, Ruger pistol pouch and Ruger handgun lock. Less than 300 rounds fired. I bought my wife a .22 and want to recoup the cost. 300 firm is a GREAT DEAL with all the extras and gunsmithing. PM or respond!
Dude this is a great deal..wish I had the cash. Hope you are enjoying the presents I sent you!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Came across 10 all black PMAGS if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks and yes, it is an Ace Case. It works well. It is really light weight and stays in place well.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Birmingham

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shameless bump.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Double shameless bump

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hate to keep bumping my own thread but I need to sell this thing and I'm shocked no one has jumped on it for this price. You won't find many (or any) with a parkerized slide, polished barrel, painted hi-vis sights and this many extras for less than some go bone stock w/ nothing. Come one people, YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! I'll ship it for FREE!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can you tell me what "parkerized" means...I REALLY am interested (if you are willing to ship out-of-state...I'm still trying to finance it. I just figured it was already gone.

edit 1: What kind of payment would you want?

money order, paypal, other?

edit 2: any ammo coming with it?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Parkerizing is a process used to finish steel to prevent rust and corrosion. It is similar to bluing in that it is deposited on the surface of the metal by a chemical reaction but it is rougher in texture and more porous to allow oils to soak into the metal to better prevent rust. I use manganese phosphate when I parkerize which gives a dark gray, almost black appearance, depending on the quality of the metal, temperature of the solution and time allowed to park. I first blasted the slide with aluminum oxide to remove the stock finish and strip the metal down to the white. Then I remove the blast media and residual oils from the metal and dunk it into a manganese phosphate solution at 205 degrees for about 10 mins and then into a hot water bath to remove the phosphate. Then I soak it in hoppes #9 over night to allow as much oil as possible to seap into the micro pores in the finish. Wipe off the excess and you are done! The finish on most mil spec M16's and AR15's is parkerizing.

As far as payment I prefer PayPal but will consider other options if the buyer offers them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts