Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my Bersa 380 CC with some extra's. It’s nice and small and makes a very good carry gun. To add to it, I’m putting up a nice, ready-to-carry package for anyone interested. This one's had about 350-400 rounds through it. Asking $350 cash for it and the extra's in a package.

Here's the package:
Bersa 380CC
3 Factory Bersa CC Mags
3 boxes of Aguila 380 ammo (what's left of a box of hydra shocks, around 32 rounds from a 50 round box)
Handall Jr.
UBG Striker IWB holster with reinforced mouth (you can see the holster here http://www.ubgholsters.com/IWB.html) the difference between the one I'm selling and the one in the pic there is that one doesn't have the reinforced mouthband. The holster alone goes for $85, it's a nice holster.

Let me know if you're interested via PM here or e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks!

Prefer CHL holder and FTF sale if possible. Will send FFL, buyer pays all fees.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Should you decide to break this up I'd be interested in 1-2 mags and the holster. I already have the Bersa. Please let me know.

Bump for a good deal here.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will keep you in mind, hoping to move this in one shot though so I can fund an XD SC9. :)

Also edited the original post, I checked and the Hydra Shocks are over half full. Have around 32 rounds left in a 50 round box so that helps save some duckets.

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Added state in title as required by our
forum rules.

Ed

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Bump again for a really good deal!
I'ld make an offer on the mags but the cc mags don't fit my two Bersa Thunder .380s.
Is the CC both double action & single action or DA only?

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both DA and SA. First shot is DA and SA after that, until you decide to stop shooting and then decock the weapon while putting on safe. Can be carried with safety on in DA mode or safety off in DA mode.

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
Bumping back to the top, in case anyone is interested.
I'd still be in for a couple of mags and the holster if you decide to separate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts