Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to clean out the safe and make some space.

For Sale 6 Stainless Steel C Products Inc 32 Round Magazines (Colt Style). All are used and work flawlessly. $120 shipped to continental US (PP F&F). Message me for FTF discount. Currently living in occupied territory 19104, but can meet in Bucks-Mont or Delaware County within reason.

Also 6 Promag 32 Round Polymer mags (for Colt Pattern 9mm AR's). I used these for the range. They worked fine for the range, but I wouldn't use them for competition or anything serious. I'm also including 1 split mag (the mag body's split). You can salvage the spring, follower, and base plate for a spare if you would like. $45 shipped (PP f&f) or discount for FTF.

Also have 1 converted UZI magazine, 25 round. This magazine has also been flawless in my 9mm AR. These are IMI marked military magazines (star on bottom left and marked 24 on bottom front) converted for use in Colt Style 9mm AR's. I'd prefer to sell this with either the promags or the C Products Mags ($8 if sold with the C Products Mags or Promags). Otherwise it's $8 plus actual shipping cost. PP F&F or FTF cash.

Cross posted on ARFCOM. I'm a long time member, though I haven't been around as of late.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UZI mags sold pending funds.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C Products Mags and UZI Mag sold pending funds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts