Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a friend and myself will be starting to sell brass that has been tumbled with walnut then corncob with our special cleaning agent blend (no ammonia) to insure the brightest, cleanest brass. Then it is roll sized which is unlike running through a die – which can still leave bulge in the case and can leave you with tons of reloading problems, the case pro rolls any bulge out of the brass. It rolls everything back to specs including the rim. No more glock bulged brass – you can take your mind off of worrying about your brass and more on your shooting. I have seen 45ACP brass that has been cleaned and roll sized going for $100.00 per 1000, which is double of what unrolled brass goes for. We will be charging a minimal fee for this process. We will always be selling brass and I have many smaller batches of brass (rifle, odd pistol) that is not roll sized, so just ask, we might have what you want. Also we will process brass (roll size, swage primer pocket, Clean) for a fee, you pay shipping both ways.

357 Sig brass & Nickle NOT roll sized once fired 477 pieces $55.00 shipped.
9MM Roll Sized 1000 pieces $45.00 plus shipping
40 S&W Roll Sized 1000 pieces $55.00 plus shipping
45 ACP Roll Sized 1000 pieces $65.00 plus shipping
5.7 Brass once fired 500 pieces NOT ROLL SIZED $70.00 shipped

Here are the roll sizing dies we have:

38 super
38 super comp
.40 S&W
9mm (9x19 - 9x21 9x23)
45 ACP

They only makes dies for automatic calibers. Since revolver rounds (38/357 / 44mag)are 100% supported and headspace from the rim, unlike automatics, they don't develope the bulge that is associated with automatic handguns.

They don't have dies for bottleneck pistol cases either, like 357 SIG. and they don't make dies for rifle cartriges.

We will clean / lube / primer pocket swag other brass also.....

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Anyone have a pic of the CASEPRO, I am curious what it looks like!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's on their website, along with a 6-8 month wait along with over $1000.00 price tag IF you want more than like one die along with the mounting hardware.

HOME

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
to include the state of residence in
the title as required by this forums
rules.

Ed

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hi I was wondering if you still have the 45 acp brass for sale and what headstamp it is?

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yes still have brass in many calibers. Just haven't been bumpin' up here. The customers we have had so far has been keeping us busy. BUT we will always help out fellow shooters. contact me on here or send me an email at:

[email protected]

DVC,

Shawn G.

P.S. Headstamps are all mixed, tried to seperate for a customer once, and WOW it was a PITA. I do shoot competition in USPSA, IDPA, Steel Challenge, Pro-AM, Icore, etc. and truly have not once ever been able to tell the difference in accuracy between brass. In rifle calibers, YES, but pistol, No - at least I can't nor most descent shooters that I have talked to about the subject. The only thing I have noticed is that S&B (certain headstamps) and military brass has a hard time seating in 9mm. So I use a Dillon Super Swager to clean the primer pocket and CBC in 45 is a little tight. Except for primer pocket seating, I can't tell any difference in brass.

I'll be more happy to chime in more if someone has a legit argument about it, but from my shooting standpoint (1500 plus rounds a month) I sure can't tell a difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts