Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello friend i have a winchester 30/30 model 94 fired one time from factory never fired since it also comes with a scope that was 120.00 I am looking for 450.00 or best offer or even trade for a variety of guns so just let me know what ya all thoughts are pictures available upon request!!!Thx for looking!!!Like i said let me know what ya might have to trade as well!!!!

NO longer for sale!!!!!!!!!!!Thx everyone!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Love .30/30s! Love Winchester as well. This is my Marlin .30/30.

I am interested, just need pics.
Why are you selling it unfired?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the simple answer as to why i am getting rid of it is because i just bought a sig556 lawenforcement direct fromj sig and even with the leo discount i got one from the custom shop that has every possibly upgrade you can get so my 30/30 was purchased for dear hunting and well i never made it and the gun for me has no real reason to be in my gun safe i will most likely never go dear hunting again for a long long time wife kids you know the drill so if i do i will use my weatherby 338 lol only reason being sold is i really just dont need it!!! as well i have sold at least 3 guns on here that i had never fired so this surely isnt my first lol!!!I will get pictures out hopefully by Monday or maybe even tommorow God willing!!!!Thx sir for your interest!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A gentlman i know bought the gun yrs ago many many yes ago and he needed money so i purchased it from him just like it is so im guessing that it came tapped from factory.......an answer to you question will i sell without scope the answer is no its a package deal because i would have no use for scope and even without scope gun is worth close to 500.00 im just selling to get rid of is all shipping would be your ffl dealer and i would need your zipcode to answer that!?!?!?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There has been a change of plans the person buying the gun something came up for so they was unable to finish transaction!!!

Was 450 now is 400.00 plus shipping any interest????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts