Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for new or slightly used that was taken good care of and never abused and always cleaned and treated good and in like new condition.

Wanting a xdsc 9mm all black new or used doesnt matter as long as its like stated above. If you dont have one for sale but know a place to buy for a good price let me know my budget is around 450-500 anywhere in there.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
looking for new or slightly used that was taken good care of and never abused and always cleaned and treated good and in like new condition.

Wanting a xdsc 9mm all black new or used doesnt matter as long as its like stated above. If you dont have one for sale but know a place to buy for a good price let me know my budget is around 450-500 anywhere in there.

Thanks
I would say go new... Have you priced them locally? They are about $479 here in CT.

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have looked online and found them for 500 or under, whats a good price brand new and a good price used

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no reply yet man and also let me know if you are interested in trades plus cash for guns or stereo equipment

·
Registered
102 Posts
no reply yet man and also let me know if you are interested in trades plus cash for guns or stereo equipment
Jon, I got your e-mail and sent you two replies. Maybe there is something wrong with my e-mail server since it seems you did not get them.

The warranty card is in the box since, I did not get arround to sending it in. The owner who sends in the card will be the 1st owner as far as Springfield knows. The gun is Like New In The Box only fired 50 shots. It has been carefully cleaned and oiled.

I can meet you half way in Lake Placid in the Woody's BBQ parking lot. $425 FTF, you name the day and time.

·
Registered
605 Posts
looking for new or slightly used that ...If you dont have one for sale but know a place to buy for a good price let me know my budget is around 450-500 anywhere in there.
I know this thread is a bit old, but I just bought a brand new black 9mm Subcompact in Colorado for $499 plus tax.

Interestingly, I saw a black subcompact USED at a local pawn shop for $539 and they refused to go below 500 and it only had 1 clip and no other accessories.

Plus, if you buy new now, you qualify for the freebies from Springfield.

James in Denver

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea thats a good price i have found them for right at 500 with tax just trying to save some money and buy used but still in good shape.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a XD 40 Sub. I'm including two 12 round mags and two 10 round mags with grip extenders installed. Also including a Bladetech IWB holster along with original box, owners manual, warranty, etc... I'm the original owner and WTE of minor holster wear its in 90%+ state.

I'm looking for $400 + shipping to FFL.

Pictures below!

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a deal set up for 400 picked up for a xdsc9m and the guy basically was paranoid and worried about selling to me because i was 18 and even offered to have my father to have his name for the bill of sale, and he says its been sold kinda weird in less than one day its pending.

Thanks for the offer on the 40 however dont think i want a 40 due to has more muzzle flip than a 9 and 45 looking at a 9mm to save money on ammo and something thats not a ton of kick behind it

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Thanks for the offer on the 40 however dont think i want a 40 due to has more muzzle flip than a 9 and 45 looking at a 9mm to save money on ammo and something thats not a ton of kick behind it
I have the XD40sc and my gf has the XD9sc. The difference is noticeable but it's not like the 40 is gonna rip your hands off. Just firm up your grip a little and it shoots well. Plus, you won't have to get into the endless debate of whether 9mm is good enough for self-defense.

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i figured it wasnt too much more or anything i couldnt handle just the fact that ammo is more cost, and for a young shooter like myself, dont get my wrong i have been shooting for 10 years now with rifles and shotguns and crossbows, and bows, and revolvers but not many semi auto handguns, just a few that are small caliber like 22's and such nothing that has much kick to it. This being my first powerfull semi auto i want sometihng easier to shoot and more accurate with follow up shots with less recoil and cheaper to shoot so i can get plenty of pratice.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
As I stated before..
Don't settle for less than what you want..:wink:

I've decided to stick with 9mm for my carry guns, except for the Ruger LCP.
Any 40 I've owned, or shot, has a definite snappy recoil with an upward muzzle flip.
I'd take a push back 45ACP recoil over a snappy 40cal any day.
YMMV.
But, I'll stick with my nines.
Ammo cost is a great reason to stick with a 9mm.
The cheaper the ammo, the more you're likely to shoot...:mrgreen:

·
Banned
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yep more rounds i will shoot the cheaper it is and that means more pratice and better i get at shooting it, and yea i would get a 45 over a 40 since i heard the 45 is more of a push than a snap like a 40 however 45 ammo is too much and they dont make 45's in the sub compact anyway i believe

thinking of jut buying a sigma smith and wesson for 330 and get a 50 dollar rebate back so only 280 plus shipping and ffl fees so all said and done around 330 total

possibly this gun if i cant find a xdsc9m

S&W SW9VE 9mm ALLIED FRC 10R for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $336.00

1 - 20 of 56 Posts