Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get a all black XD9sc. All my local gun shops do not have any and can not get them in. I have been a waiting list forever at all of them. If anyone has one let me know.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I got one....$1,000.....LOL....hey supply and demand, I learned everything about that theory from the gas companies...

So....in the time it took to read that, the price just went up to $1,500....as I "fear" they cannot get any where you live.....LOL...another lesson from the gas companies....

So....still interested?

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you can't find one locally you may want to look at Guns for Sale which is an online gunstore that will deliver to a gunstore in your town. They are very reputable and have this gun instock right now.

I have one that I bought at the gunshow. It was the only one they had in the entire place. I got lucky but you can get one from buds. They also have very reasonable prices on their guns.

You will love this gun I sure do!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I have an all black XD9SC with a polished barrel that I am looking to trade for an XD40SC. I might be interested in selling and buying an XD40SC if the price is right. Make an offer.

XD9SC
Tritium Night Sights
Great condition (Under 3K rounds)
Polished barrel
2x 10-round magazines
2x 16-round magazines

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got a black XD9sc that I'm willing to part with so I can pursue an XD9 service model. It's got less than 800 rounds through it, all the factory stuff is included - let me know if you're interested. I'd like to get $440 for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts