Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
I know Bullet Trap in Plano had a black one when I was there last weekend. They finally got one in after I'd already purchased one at the Dallas Gun Show but mine was still a better deal. Got mine for the same price as they're selling it ($529) with Triji's. The also have one with a stainless slide that seems to not be moving. Hope that helps. Their number is 972-881-0372.

Bullet Trap, Inc. - Indoor Shooting Range, Training Center and Gun Store - Plano, TX

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help! I did talk to Bullet Trap. Your right, $529. there. I just wanted to try and save a few bucks off that. I'll prob just wait for the next Market Hall show and get one there. Sounds like I could get one for around $450. without the night sights. Good idea!!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
The few XD 45 Compact's I saw at the last Market Hall show were in the $480ish range. That's why I was shocked to see the one I bought only $40 more with Trijicon's. The standard sight one they had was $489.

Yea, you can save some money at the Shows. Next one I believe is in November.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
The Big Town, Mesquite show is a good one as well.

Look at SWA (Schramms) and Bachman tables....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do all the vendors at the DFW gun shows charge sale tax?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In my experience all the "dealers" charge sales tax. Sometimes you can come across a "cash" deal from a local collector that just sells a few guns here and there. But you'd have to get lucky to find what your looking for as selection will be slim.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was afraid you were going to say that. I wonder how many of them actually pay the state or do you think they pocket the money? I think the ones who have store fronts pro bally pay but I have my doubts about the others.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's one reason I wanted to find one locally to buy from an individual. I'd rather find a cash deal than buy from a shop.

Seems it may be hard to find one pre-owned becuase everybody loves the XD45c so much and won't let go of it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks... still looking.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just added my XD9sc in OD Green that I'd like to trade for the 45c.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My XD9sc is SOLD.

Still looking for an XD45 compact.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still in search of a 45c. Cash in hand.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got one! Picked up a new 45c today.

Mods, you can delete this post if you want.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
pics or it didnt happen!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL!!

I agree so I'll get some pics tomorrow.:lol:

·
Registered