Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After research and testimonies from a lot of much more experienced users, I've come to the conclusion than an XD is for me.

The gun is primarily for Home Protection (god forbid of course) and since I have such a fine gun, I'll be using it for target shooting as well, but nothing too technical.

I'm looking at purchasing a gun in the very very near future and am not completely familiar with the shipping policies and am planning on taking the Concealed Weapons Course as soon as I have the gun, so that I can use the actual XD for my handling test.

I really love the look of the Bi-Tone, so that's what I'm going for and am open to either a 9mm or .40, but am leaning towards the .40.

If you have anything or know of any great prices, please let me know.

You can post/PM me/or best, e-mail me at: Idyfohu (at) hotmail.com

Thanks and it was awesome finding a XD dedicated forum.

Isaac

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
hey Isaac - where are you located? that may be helpful for anyone looking to try and help you out.

hope it helps. see ya around the forum.
:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Isaac,
I have a New In Box XD 40 Service never shot by anyone except the test round from the factory.

I am including two additional XD 12 Rnd mags. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an XD-40 mid size, 4" barrel, for sale. Less than 2 boxes through it like new cond., comes with everything from factory + an extra 12 rnd. mag. $425 shipped. It's not two-tone, but you can send out the slide if you really want that and have it done. Please let me know, I'm in RI
[email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
After research and testimonies from a lot of much more experienced users, I've come to the conclusion than an XD is for me.

The gun is primarily for Home Protection (god forbid of course) and since I have such a fine gun, I'll be using it for target shooting as well, but nothing too technical.

I'm looking at purchasing a gun in the very very near future and am not completely familiar with the shipping policies and am planning on taking the Concealed Weapons Course as soon as I have the gun, so that I can use the actual XD for my handling test.

I really love the look of the Bi-Tone, so that's what I'm going for and am open to either a 9mm or .40, but am leaning towards the .40.

If you have anything or know of any great prices, please let me know.

You can post/PM me/or best, e-mail me at: Idyfohu (at) hotmail.com

Thanks and it was awesome finding a XD dedicated forum.

Isaac
------------------------------------------------------
Cabelas is giving $100 off any purchase over $500 until December 24th.

Prices for xdm are $569 black or $679 bitone. I bought the black one a couple days ago for $469 plus tax with the discount. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts