Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Are the 45 mag pouches different or are they just adjusted to fit with the retention screw? I have a mag pouch that came with a 9mm I can give you if you are interested...

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think I have an extra one for the XD45 you can have. I'll check this evening when I get home and let you know.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the 45 mags will fit the 9mm pouch. My xd45 mags will not fit into the xdm 40 cal mag pouch. Not sure if the xdm 40 mags will fit into the 9mm mag pouch. How much do you want for the xd gear 9mm double mag pouch? I plan on purchasing either a xd9 tact or xdm in 9mm in the very near future. I am starting to get into competition shooting and been using the xd gear pouches as a cheap start.

·
Registered
610 Posts
If anyone else is giving out freebie mag pouches I could sure use one, My XD9 didnt come with the pouches or loader :sad: .

·
Registered
620 Posts
My XD9 didnt come with the pouches or loader :sad: .
Forget the OEM mag loader. Buy an UpLula loader. The best loader for pistols IMO.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I never actually used a loader before, I just figured if someone was getting rid of one Id try it out ;)
The OEM loader does the job. If you can pick it up for next to nothing, it'd be worth getting. If you have to spend any real money on one you'd be better off buying the UpLula. I bought my UpLula for $26 at my local gun shop.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Eddie - My wife should be dropping off your 9mm mag pouch at the post office today.

·
Registered
160 Posts
If anybody's getting rid of the holster that came with the XD, I'll really appreciate if you won't mind letting me know. The only "problem" will be shipping to South Africa. I've already bought XD gear from this forum & it was shipped to me, so that was no problem. PM me if anybody's got something I'll obviously pay for shipping. Thanx guys & gals

1 - 18 of 18 Posts