Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only interested in black. Will consider well-used with scuffs, wear, etc. (I've dropped the requirement for night sights)
Let me know!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Only interested in black
Prefer Heine sights
Let me know!
I have an all black XD9SC with a polished barrel that I am looking to trade for an XD40SC. I might be interested in selling and buying an XD40SC if the price is right. Make an offer (PM please).

XD9SC
Tritium Night Sights
Great condition (Under 3K rounds)
Polished barrel
2x 10-round magazines
2x 16-round magazines

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's with the polished barrel? Is that just cosmetic or is there some other reason to do it?

Also, does it have 3-dot or straight eight sights?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
What's with the polished barrel? Is that just cosmetic or is there some other reason to do it?

Also, does it have 3-dot or straight eight sights?

Thanks
The polished barrel is pretty common around on these forums. It's just cosmetic and has no effect on accuracy or anything. It adds some personalty to an otherwise all black gun. You can see the "chrome" look from the top as well as the muzzle end. It's a mirror finish.

The sights are real Trijicon's -- Green 3-dot with white outlining.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump - anyone? Even without night sights?

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
There's a nice one in the for sale section with night sights. Great price.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Xarvet, I have an xd9 SC, Trijicon night sights, Springer Precision 3lb carry trigger job. Price would depend on what extras you want with it. I have several holsters, sc mags, and extended mags. Box, papers, and receipts for the work done. PM or email me for details either here or on TXDPSA. Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts