Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
you don't live in ohio by chance to you?

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
By the time you pay 450+ s/h you might as well buy locally. Are you all running out of XDs?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Look around at gun shops, a local one has the 4" 9mm for $487, and thats brand new. You should be able to easily find a new or used one in your price range. And if you have someone ship it, you have to pay for the transfer an everything.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
That's too bad....local shop in my area (only does local sales) has all caliber XDs for 429.00 all the time.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
just shot you an email.....but for all others... vances shooters supply in columbus and their sister store Buckeye outdoors in Hebron ohio.....

just pulled up their monthly sales flyer...I stand correct on the prices but I was close.

xd subcompact & xd compact 9mm or .40 for 419.00
xd tacticcal & xd serice in 9mm or .40 for 449.00
xd compact .45 for 469.00
xdm in 9mm or .40 for 549.00

I love this gun store....great people...huge...I mean huge selection and fantastic prices and specials.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Gas is cheap at the moment...1.48 near my house....Vance's is worth making the trip

·
Registered
27 Posts
cooks you are one of the lucky ones being so close to Vance's because 99.5% of all other guns stores in the US don't have the pricing Vance's does. I live in Toledo and make my way down there to buy from Vance's and have never been in another Gun store that is as competitive in pricing as they are.

I do however get stores to price match them sometimes which saves me a trip down there.

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Lucky yes...and broke becuase they are gotten a lot of money out of me of the sales they have over the years. They also advertise a small add each sunday in the columbus dispatch listing their police trades. I last year I picked up a police trade in remington 870 in prestine condition for 139.00 and recently added a remington factory top folding stock for 40 bucks, also a vances find.

What I like most about them other then their prices is their customer serivce. They treat everyone with equal respect...wether your there to buy a 100 dollar hi point or a 2000 decked out AR they take care of the customer. I've never experienced gun store snobbery from any of their sales staff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope everyone around here wants $500 to $600 and i can only get a new one for $460 if i am a police officer. im not in the academy yet and i need it before i get into the academy which is why i was asking anyone on here, since on glocktalk theres been a few for under $425 but i guess everyone is having problems shipping it here. everyone in the mid west and back east have high cap mags, but the model numbers are legal here without the mags, i dont want the mags ne ways... once i pass the academy my agency will issue me a different gun with high cap mags.

thanks for the incouragement. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have an XD9 service/compact (4") all black model for sale. The gun was used no more than 200 rounds, like brand new, not a single scratch on it anywhere. I have 3 high capacity mags (from springfield) to go with it along with a black hawk serpa holster, and all the other items that come with it from springfield. I am in Virginia, let me know and I will send you some pictures if interested. I am looking to get $400 for the gun with a single mag, or $435 for the gun with all three mags. The holster would be $25. Your welcome to send me an email to:
[email protected] and i will provide you my phone number and contact info. Will ship to California if you need.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have an XD9 service/compact (4") all black model for sale. The gun was used no more than 200 rounds, like brand new, not a single scratch on it anywhere. I have 3 high capacity mags (from springfield) to go with it along with a black hawk serpa holster, and all the other items that come with it from springfield. I am in Virginia, let me know and I will send you some pictures if interested. I am looking to get $400 for the gun with a single mag, or $435 for the gun with all three mags. The holster would be $25. Your welcome to send me an email to:
[email protected] and i will provide you my phone number and contact info. Will ship to California if you need.
You would have to ship it mag-less to him :rolleyes:

Cali = max 10 round magazines :wink: but I'm sure you are aware of that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts