Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like it says... my friend bought one and im hooked. I would perfer a compact but lets see what ya got!

Let me know what you got and what your asking for it. Im in SoCal so either local or shipped is ok!

Thanks!!!
Brian

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have XD-45C 4" with 300-400 rounds fired through it. It's just like a brand new gun. Will sell it $100 less than the cost price. I will also ship the cleaning kit for free as I won't need it anymore.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Wholesale Guns in Santee had a new XD40 Service on the shelf for $519. Sheri at the store seemed like a nice lady, you might be able to talk her down to $500.

...that's if you don't find a used one here.

·
Registered
34 Posts

Intrested? Only had about 300 rounds through it and is in new condition. Comes with the tac light, the ammo, and a GunVault Deluxe. Make a good offer and it could be yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have XD 40 Sub with two 12 rnd mags and two 10 round mags along with original box, owners manual and, factory fired casing. I'm also throwing in a Bladetech IWB holster. The pistol has minor holster wear from the Bladetech but its in about 95% range.

The pistol has about 300-400 rounds max through it. I'm looking at $400+shipping FTF.

A few pictures attached!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts