Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the Sig brand 7-round magazine with the pinky entension for a Sig P238. It's very difficult the find the factory original one and the folks that have it are charging obscene prices. I just need one for EDC. Thanks.

This one.

Not this one.

- Josh

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump*

nobody knows of a good place to get one of these?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm trying to avoid paying $50 for it. I think that's about $20 too much.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
You're not going to find one with the X-grip for any less than $50 with shipping.
Perhaps you should have researched what mags cost before you purchased the P238.

An overpriced gun uses overpriced mags..
That is why Hk mags are so expensive.

You're not going to find it any cheaper, even at a gun show..

Sorry..:(

You might try calling or emailing Greg Cote and see if he can help you.
He always has great prices on Sig and Mec Gar mags, although I don't think he has P238 mags on his site.
But he might be able to get you one...

Greg Cote, LLC

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I will do that.

I'll pay $50 if I have to. I just thought it would be worth looking around first.

I don't regret my purchase decision. I checked out a lot of the little .380's before deciding on the Sig P238. Yeah, it costs more than something like the Ruger LCP, but it also doesn't feel like a toy. It's also a lot less expensive than other small 1911 style carry pistols like the Springfield EMP, which costs and weighs easily twice as much. I think it's a great compromise between quality and price.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Well, I'm a bit biased..
I almost bought a P238, but stuck with the LCP.
I carry the LCP, unless I'm carrying my EMP...;)

Good luck on the mag...:cool:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Being a Springfield fan, I did take a look at the EMP before deciding on the P238. The EMP is nice, but at more than twice the cost, and that thing is HEAVY, I didn't think it was a good choice for me.

I would like to thank XDJunkie for hooking me up with the 7-round mag I've been looking for at a reasonble price. Thanks man!

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Yeah even the 6 round mags are $45 direct from Sig, dealer cost on them is like $37.50 from the distributors. I've not even seen any of the 7 round mags available at distributors yet...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Being a Springfield fan, I did take a look at the EMP before deciding on the P238. The EMP is nice, but at more than twice the cost, and that thing is HEAVY, I didn't think it was a good choice for me.

I would like to thank XDJunkie for hooking me up with the 7-round mag I've been looking for at a reasonble price. Thanks man!
I am looking for a 7 rnd mag also, where did XDJunkie hook you up for one of these at a reasonable price?

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I just ordered 2 from these folks.http://SigSauerGuns.com/
$39 each, but the shipping is $12.95! They should be here Tuesday. They are expensive little buggers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts