Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good IWB holster for and XD-9 Service. Preferably with adjustable depth and cant, looking towards Supertucks, K&D Defenders, Kholsters, ETC. Post them up and lets see what you got.

·
Registered
609 Posts
super tuck for the win, i carry a 45 compact 4 in barrel

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i have the cheap simple galco IWB and i really like it. its not adjustable but ive never wanted to adjust it. its perfect for me and at $20 i thought it was a great deal for a leather IWB holster made specifically xd 9/40/357 service. i also use it for my xd45 service, which fits in it also

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea I have a great IWB leather holster that's comfortable for me right now but I've already modified to adjust the depth and I keep having to adjust it cause it doesn't have adjustable cant and anybody who knows what to look for knows I've got a gun in my waist band

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a COMP TAC C-Tac that I am not using and I would be willing to sell it has the c-clips

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Tenessee Holster Co for me as well!!!

The soft leather conforms to the gun as well as me. Very comfortable and secure. Great quality and unbeatable service! I love mine.:D

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Tennessee Holster Company all the way...XD9 service...Larry is great to deal with

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Super Tuck I carry XD45 all day and dont even know it's there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm kind of late to this thread but I've got a plus 100 for Tennessee Holster Company. I have two of them, one for my XD-9-SC and one for my Bersa. I carry one or the other every day. The customer service you receive from Larry and Isabel with Tennessee Holster is second to none.

For a quality sturdy well built holster, Quick shipping and top quality customer service, Tennessee Holster is the place to go.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
+1 for Crossbreed Supertuck.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have a Tenessee Holster Co and a Crossbreed Supertuck for my xd 40sc. I really like the quality of the Tenessee Holster Co holster and there service is great but I'm smaller in size, 5' 9" and 150, and find that the Supertuck works better for me. It just conceals better for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts