Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stock 1st Gen xdm 40 or 9 trigger, the metal one.
If you put a trigger kit in yours and have one laying around or know where I can find one, point me in the right direction.

Thanks for looking and any ideas.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I don't get it...but if you want the stock one I know of no one that carries it or that can get it... call Springfield on Monday and see if they can send you one. They have always been very nice and I have spoken with them on several occasions with my 1911s and my XD

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I could understand someone needing a metal trigger if they are hard chroming or doing some type of metal finish, they might want the metal trigger for that reason. OP - at least that is about the only reason I can think of needing one, as I can't really tell the difference when shooting between them. Wish I had a spare for you, I would just send it your way. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Other side. It just looks like its missing something right there ..
I may just be crazy but it looks incomplete to me.
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft

Other than the grip safety, but I'm waiting till I can get the trigger so I can get it all done at once

·
Registered
819 Posts
Make friends with someone that has a good cnc I guess or maybe call Springer I"ve emailed and talked to them and they were real cool.... I'm more on functionality than form..i guess that's why i own a plane ol' XD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts