Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im still trying to find a lower. Anyone want to help a new guy out with a 1st build? Id like a Stag lower but opened to anything in New unused condition. Also prefer stripped but again will consider complete or partial lower.

Im in AZ but have a local FFL lined up to use for any out of state deals.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Im still trying to find a lower. Anyone want to help a new guy out with a 1st build? Id like a Stag lower but opened to anything in New unused condition. Also prefer stripped but again will consider complete or partial lower.

Im in AZ but have a local FFL lined up to use for any out of state deals.
Can't you find one locally? Are you in Tucson or Phoenix? They are getting them in groups and they sell quickly (not to mention $$$), but they are out there.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't you find one locally? Are you in Tucson or Phoenix? They are getting them in groups and they sell quickly (not to mention $$$), but they are out there.
Phoenix area, if they are getting them in they go so fast. I dont really go to the shops often to check whats in stock lol. A few local guys I know say they havent seen any. I figure Ill pay the $10 FFL fee and shipping no big deal, beats driving around to gun shops to hunt one down.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Order one from Essential Arms for $100 + $14 shipping + whatever your FFL charges for a transfer. It's still cheaper than what stripped lowers are going for most everywhere these days.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Order one from Essential Arms for $100 + $14 shipping + whatever your FFL charges for a transfer. It's still cheaper than what stripped lowers are going for most everywhere these days.
Well, Id like to buy from someone who Has it. Not make a back order because all the sites Ive seen are sold out with a 6+ weeks wait...

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you have an idea of what you want and are willing to wait awhile for it, see if a local shop will let you order and pay for one up front. This way when they get their next shipment you'll have it. I, did this with my 30 round P-mags so when my upper comes in (10 more weeks) my mags should be in.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I appreciate the input and the bumps. However, I wanted to Buy with this thread... Not put in a pre-paid back order lol.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I appreciate the input and the bumps. However, I wanted to Buy with this thread... Not put in a pre-paid back order lol.
In that case... I have a brand new Essential Arms stripped lower I'll sell you for the low, low price of $250 shipped! :D

I have three more on backorder, and I can wait. ;)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
gunsamerica.com
gunbroker.com
auctionarms.com

Everywhere else will put you on a waiting list. 2 months+ right now. Be ready to pay a premium on the auction sites right now though.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
just keep checking the want to sell ads here and on ar15.com. i just recently sold a superior arms lower on ar15.com.... it sold it an hour so you need to check often.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
the magpul mags are a 5 pack.... i saw that also and was shooked but then i read the discription and its 5 mags so not a bad deal

oh and the DSG mags are also sold in a 5 pack
Got it. I missed that. Not a bad deal considering.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts