Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Wright IWB holsters for XDs? I've seen only a couple reviews. I'm wanting a holster to slip on and off fast and easy.

Seen the Wright Cruiser, PJ LCC, and Crossbreed Qwikclip.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think these holsters are sweet and have a similar setup from cmeholsters.com for my sig p938.
I gave wright a call to see if they had anything in stock for my new xds 4.0 in .45auto but looks like im gonna be waiting a few months!

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
They make some sweet leather for sure. Someday I hope to have one of their products.

As far as needing to wait, you'd have to do that in any case. :cool:

Current Production Lead Time

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went ahead and ordered one for my XDs. Figured may as well now with that wait time. Probably order the other two I mentioned as well.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No. Thought about it to have that as an option. But the only time I tuck my shirt in is when I golf or go somewhere formal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I should have the marshal OWB I ordered pretty soon for my XDS .45.I ordered that in the master collection.Might order me that cruiser in the tuckin style next.:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awesome bob cat! Get enough posts so we can see some pics.
I will be ordering my Cruiser this week for my xds 4.0 and then trying to be patient for 8-10 weeks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got a cheap copy of the this holster for 26$ on ebay while I wait for my wright cruiser. No link ya know cause I'm short on posts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts