Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered 150 rounds of Winchester 9mm 147 grain JHP for Total: $41.43.

It would cost me 60.00 plus tax at Bass Pro Shop, if BPS ever had them in stock.

I'm gonna shoot the hell outta 100 rounds and keep the rest for what it says on the box, Personal Protection Ammo.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
You're telling me that Bass Pro Shops charges 20 bucks a box for Winchester White Box hollow points?!

brad cook

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
You might want to check WallyWorld, regular whitebox 147 JHPs are like $10.97/box around here.

Just to make sure we're on the same level, this is the item you're talking about @ $20/50?

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Walmart here don't know crap. If they did carry winchester white box they would have no idea. They just look at you and go DUH...

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
I just bought Winchester 9mm LUGER 147 gr JHP at Wal-Mart yesterday. It cost $10.97 for a box of 50 (no sales tax in DE). And ampleworks' picture looks exactly like my box.

FYI: They also sell the Winchester 9mm LUGER 115 gr FMJ 100 round "value pack" for $11.34 (as well as Remington UMC and CCI Blazer Brass, both 115 gr. Each box sells for $5.97 for 50 rounds).

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
triple said:
Hell I pay less than that for .40! you did just rule out my trip to bass pro to look for ammo tho.
Academy is the place to go for good ammo prices. Unfortunately they only carry one brand of PPA and it's expensive. I did luck out last time I was in wally world and find someone who knew what Winchester ammo was and they do carry the PPA for 11.00 per 50. I know where it's at now so when the next dumbass say's DUH I can point it out to him and say DUH. If corporate people would just train their people...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts