·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
Where's the sword? :lol:

That was flippin' awesome John Woo 1993 action right there, yo!

----

OK, seriously though, for those who can carry a BUG, it's definitely got its own set of positives over the spare mag, speed-strip/speed-loader, or just a bunch of loose cartridges.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
All right, I got it down. Watched it several times and practiced with my three SIRT pistols... one question though, when you fire the second volley, are you using synchronotistactical trigger pulls or are you using alternatactical firing between right and left?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
All right, I got it down. Watched it several times and practiced with my three SIRT pistols... one question though, when you fire the second volley, are you using synchronotistactical trigger pulls or are you using alternatactical firing between right and left?
I'm a big fan of a 2:1 firing sequence, much like 2 left jabs and 1 right hook in boxing. They never see the right coming.......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
What if you shot your dick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
I think the first one...maybe.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

I'd be stupid and breaking most of the 4 cardinal safety rules.

I prefer the sychronostistactial approach so that witnesses only hear 9 shots when 18 were really fired. If that approach is too boring, I recommend you go with the paratactadiddle (R, L, R, R, L, R, L, L, R, L, R, R, L, R, L, L...)

Y they no show target?
Believe it or not, 19 of 22 shots were in the vital organ area with the two fliers just outside. I didn't show the target because I was afraid some idiot would use it as proof that dual wielding pistols is "tactically sound" lol.

Reactions: HodgePodge

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Poll:

should I make a 2nd youtube channel just for spoofing tactical videos or should I just keep them on my normal page?

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
I vote separate.

Honestly, you have been doing pretty good videos (spoof or otherwise), with good audio quality and clear presentations.

Given your apparent marksmanship capabilities and your background, and your ability to convey (as well as rationally and clearly discuss) ideas, I truly think you have something to offer the community in terms of actual instruction: and good free instruction is hard to come by.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I vote separate.

Honestly, you have been doing pretty good videos (spoof or otherwise), with good audio quality and clear presentations.

Given your apparent marksmanship capabilities and your background, and your ability to convey (as well as rationally and clearly discuss) ideas, I truly think you have something to offer the community in terms of actual instruction: and good free instruction is hard to come by.
Thanks man. That means a lot.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I think either way would work, however I appreciate people who don't take themselves too seriously so keeping them on your main page would appeal to others like me.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts

now he's a sharpshooter?! :D couldn't resist with a setup like that ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts