Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man that's a heck of a price. CDNN.

Anyone get any good black Friday or Cyber Monday deals? I got a Mossberg 930 for 425 at Wallyworld, 20% off firearms sale and a Zero Tolerance knife for 25% off at my LGS. I tried to get on Buds on Friday morning early to get their 99 dollar CZ clone but of course the website crashed. Typical Buds.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Lemme know how that 930 runs. I think I'm gonna have a JM Pro in my life at some point. I do need some long guns.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The JMPro was on the top of my list until I saw this for 425 after 20% off. Figured I can't go wrong.

My first shotgun in 20+ years.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Nah. They generally good guns. I want one. I need to get a couple of the cotton bore swabs and polish the chambers on my guns though. Cheap low brass field loads can get sticky in there

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
GMP Parts (hkpro.com supporting vendor) had some full size USP's for $589 before rebate.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GMP Parts (hkpro.com supporting vendor) had some full size USP's for $589 before rebate.
HUH?

I'm going to go check that out.

Can't find a website, do you have a link Yellow?

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Almost makes me wish I didn't buy an Aimpoint! Personally I never thought Buds was doing a $99 Canik, if that was a real image it probably meant $99 off.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
HUH?

I'm going to go check that out.

Can't find a website, do you have a link Yellow?
He doesn't have one, he is a supporting vendor over at hkpro.com and he sells there. He also runs a gun shop but for some reason doesn't have an online site.

He posted in his section of the forum, they didn't last long, I snagged a 40.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He doesn't have one, he is a supporting vendor over at hkpro.com and he sells there. He also runs a gun shop but for some reason doesn't have an online site.
Turds.

OK, thanks. I'd buy one at 589 then another 200 off from rebate in about a second.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts