Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Woah!!! They were stating retail would be around $700. And of course nobody pays retail, it's usually quite a bit under retail.

That is just a slap in the face....RIDICULOUS! No more Kimber for me.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Holy CRAP! That is utter BS.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Woah!!! They were stating retail would be around $700. And of course nobody pays retail, it's usually quite a bit under retail.

That is just a slap in the face....RIDICULOUS! No more Kimber for me.
That is that stores price and has nothing to do with kimber

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
ya that is the store kimber has nothing to do with that.... i say back out of that store and walk away.

that is about 500 over priced.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
That is that stores price and has nothing to do with kimber
Agreed. But Kimber's "Customer Service" screwed me in the past, so I blame them for all that is wrong in the world. ;):eek:;)
I mean, it holds SIX rounds for goodness sakes! One store starts to charge this much, then others may follow!

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW thats insane....I saw someone buying a glock at acadamy yesterday and he paid about $200 over prices I've recently seen.

·
Premium Member
127,161 Posts
Nice gun, but twice the price I would pay for it.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
What gun buyers need to know is that just a little shopping around can literally save them hundreds. Try to avoid the impulse buy. I have been guilty myself of overpaying simply because they had the model I was looking for in stock. Especially if the model has been hard to find.

·
Registered
542 Posts
That looks like a Bass Pro price. Kimber is nice but they are all over priced. The Solo was in last months Guns and Ammo mag. 725 is list price in that issue.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
I think I paid $500 for my Kahr PM9. It fills the same niche, is extremely well built, shoots very well, and in my opinion, is a hell of a lot better looking!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I think I paid $500 for my Kahr PM9. It fills the same niche, is extremely well built, shoots very well, and in my opinion, is a hell of a lot better looking!
+1, love all my Kahr's. Great backup, or even primary during these hot months.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
+1
No question, Kahr does build a very nice pistol that fits a lot of peoples needs. As a CC pistol the PM9 put my XD9sc on the shelf and eventually out the door. I liked the XD9sc but I just wasn't carrying it much anymore, and I do not do safe queens. Always said the PM9 is the single stack 9mm S/A should have built.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts