1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Astros in 6.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I don't really care, but if I say anything other than ASTROS YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then my family will kill me.

·
Registered
885 Posts
GO STROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time a Texas team has ever been to the World Series.
The Astros are hungry!

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
I'll vote for houston. Just visited houston last year. Took my wife there for a little vacation and we loved it. Great people and great city.

They deserve it.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Yep, even though I am not a huge pro sports fan, I gotta root for our hometown team! They certainly deserve it.

Go Astros!

- Brickboy240

PS - Did anybody else notice that our street celebrations last night had no arrests and no cars were overturned and nothing was lit on fire? Says something about the character of the people in our city...does it not?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Brickboy240 said:
PS - Did anybody else notice that our street celebrations last night had no arrests and no cars were overturned and nothing was lit on fire? Says something about the character of the people in our city...does it not?
That's not right. Ya gotta have another celebration and do it right this time!

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Brickboy240 said:
Yeap! It says your people don't know how to PAR-TAY!!! :wink:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Don't care, baseball is more boring then watching a bullseye match, at least they have guns. If I had that much time to waste, I would much rather sit around watching reruns of The Planet of the Apes movies :D .

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Well, first off, everyone here should root for the team that lives in a state that ISN'T anti-gun. hahaha :lol:

I'm a die hard Astros fan.

I say Astros in 6.

My predictions:

Game 1 - Astros 2, Sox 1
Game 2 - Sox 5, Astros 0
Game 3 - Astros 4, Sox 2
Game 4 - Sox 7, Astros 3
Game 5 - Astros 6, Sox 4
Game 6 - Astros 3, Sox 1

I've never actually said what I think the scores will be. Oughta make it more interesting for me :)

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
mr0w1 said:
Base....ball? What is this "baseball" of which you speak?
+1 ... I thought this country got rid of baseball? I guess it wasn't for good. *sigh*

Give me football anyday.. heck, EVERYday. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
40SWXDSHOOTER said:
I would much rather sit around watching reruns of The Planet of the Apes movies :D .

"Here here! I second that motion!"

Doctor Zaius says, "The White Sox shall drive the Astro back into the forbidden zone in 4 games"

1 - 20 of 48 Posts