Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my First Xd came today :D I got it used from XDFAN This gun looks amazing. I took it apart and it looks as if it has never been fired :)

XD 40 Service With the 9mm Conversion barrel came with lots of goodies.

Cant wait to get it to the range.

what are some mods you would do first?

thanks
chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
your choice of grip add-ons: decal grips, hogue or packmayer slip-on, bicycle tubing or the a-grip. For sights I would recommend the TRUGLO TFO (tritium and fiber-optic combination). Find a terrific holster, of course I can help you with that :lol:

Not really a lot else to do unless you want to cut the grip down to make it more concealable. Congratulations. See you at the range tomorrow at 5pm. Better if we can go sooner, though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
:p I took my new XD9 bitone to the range yesterday and had a blast with it. I did get a bad box of reloads which shot very bad with lots of failures but it was an interesting experience dealing with unjaming the gun. All other ammo shot through the gun perfectly. The gun just feels like it was made for my hand. I love it.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts

For your viewing pleasure and to help you select - decal grip and thetube grib aka: The Kraigster Grip :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts