Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Ooohhhh....about that.......:?....yeah, see....I went in there and offered him a sweet deal on it and he......uh...well he sold it to me. Sorry about that. But hey, I love my new gun. You have great taste in firearms! Thanks! :razz:

·
Premium Member
4,842 Posts
Congrats! Gotta love that call!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well by my calculations and this post time, you ought to have picked up your XD about 3 minutes ago. Congrats on the new purchase. Hope you get to the range with it soon! :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello all,
My gun shop just called... my XD-45 is there waiting... I will be there in 45 minutes. lol :D
Oh man,ya just wasted 5 min on a post. ten people have opened the box racked the slide got finger prints on it. Sh** dude get going b/4 they start putting rounds down the tube.

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
And by my calculations, giving an hour for doing the paperwork and spending too much money on accessories, and 45 minutes to drive home, and one minute to grab the camera, we should be seeing some photos just . . . about . . . NOW . . . .

Right? :?:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh man,ya just wasted 5 min on a post. ten people have opened the box racked the slide got finger prints on it. Sh** dude get going b/4 they start putting rounds down the tube.

Ahh man does it feel nice...
Pics will have to be posted tomorrow, i got it and had yo go right to a basketball coaches meeting, wont be home for another 2-3 hours.

But... Man does it feel nice... Wait fid I say that already ;-)

Its the ACP model :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts