Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://wisefoodsettlement.com/

As of this morning that website seems to have a problem, but if you purchased Wise Foods you might want to investigate this.

Apparently Wise Foods lost in litigation regarding how Wise misrepresented how long its Long-Term Food Kits would last and how many people they would feed.

·
Registered
19,912 Posts
Didn't they list calories? And explain that those shelf lives were under ideal conditions?

Pretty sure they did both. Unless they lied, this shouldn't go anywhere, but a couple shady lawyers gotta make their buck.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I read about this a few days ago. That article also said Wise foods gave all their customer data to the government, but didn't mention for what reason. I've never purchased from them. I'm not a tin foil hat wearer, but why would the government want a list of preppers?

·
Registered
19,912 Posts
I read about this a few days ago. That article also said Wise foods gave all their customer data to the government, but didn't mention for what reason. I've never purchased from them. I'm not a tin foil hat wearer, but why would the government want a list of preppers?
So they know who to "appropriate" from if food is ever in short suply. The tinfoil crowd points to EO 13603, but I have not read the full text to confirm. You can.be damned sure the rights of the few will always be subjugated to the desires of the gun holders in an emergency situation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts